Customer profiling workshop
I made a little workshop to go over customer profiling.
It’s one of the first things we learn as baby marketers but I feel like most of the stuff I’ve learned to do involved assumptions and irrelevant details.
When I found the www.strategyzer.com customer profiling series I was pumped!
I’ve spoken a bit more about customer profiling and actually mapped out my customers using the Stratgyzer method in this workshop (it’s about 20 minutes long).
You can download your own map here.
Why should you create a customer profile map with me today?
- Understand and empathise with your customer
- Use it to create products and services they will love
- Use it as a basis for a great value proposition
- Use it to establish your businesses tone of voice and brand
- Create internal documents that help you immediately and clearly portray to designers, PR, stakeholders or customer service employees who your customer is.
I hope you enjoy it (well, as much as someone can enjoy marketing workshops!) Please share if you did, and sign up to my mailing list at the bottom of the page and I’ll email you whenever I make something else that you might find useful.